Scroll to top
©2021-2022 Belun Technology

Last updated: Jan 3, 2022

Precautions for Use

Safety

  • The light emitting from the Ring maybe harmful to the eyes. Refrain from staring at the light.
  • Keep the Ring away from children or pets as it may cause choking if it is swallowed.
  • Avoid excessive pressure to the sensor application site as this may cause damage to the sensor which may hurt the skin during use.

Limitation of Use

  • Use the Ring on index finger only. Using it with any other fingers may affect the performance.
  • Using skin-care product on the finger being measured (index finger) may affect the performance.
  • Significant skin pigmentation on the measurement site, e.g., tattoos, skin wound, etc, may affect the performance.
  • Pain or discomfort may occur when wearing the Ring on the same finger for over 10 hours continuously, especially for the micro-circulation barrier people.
  • The Ring cannot be used on edema or tender tissue.
  • Belun® Ring is made of TPE (Thermoplastic elastomers) and PC (Polycarbonates). People who are allergic to these plastics should consider the risk.
  • Belun® Ring is not recommended for people who suffer from smoke inhalation or carbon monoxide poisoning.
  • The interference that may affect the accuracy of measurement include, but not limited to, excessive ambient light, excessive motion, restriction in blood flow, moisture in the sensor, low perfusion, venous pulsations, anemia, carboxyhemoglobin, methemoglobin, dysfunctional hemoglobin, improperly applied device, electrosurgical interference, and  intravascular dyes