Embedded System Engineer, Senior
- Design and implement software of embedded devices and systems from requirements to production and commercial deployment
- Design, develop, code, test and debug system software
- Review code and design
- Analyze and enhance efficiency, stability and scalability of system resources
- Integrate and validate new product designs
- Interface with hardware design and development
- Bachelor Degree or above in Electronic Engineering / Software Engineering / Computer Engineering or related discipline
- With 3-5 year or above relevant working experience
- Proficient in C/C++ programming language, embedded 32 or MCU development experience;
- Develop and maintain embedded software
- Responsible for software architecture design, code implementation, unit testing and platform verification
- Knowledge in mobile technologies and/or understanding of signal processing will be an advantage
- Able to work independently, good communication, self-motivated and willing to learn
- Enthusiastic and good team player
- Candidates with less working experience / qualification will also be considered as Engineer
Biomedical Engineer, Senior
- Provide physiological expertise in medical and biological sciences to facilitate advances in non-invasive monitoring devices. This expertise will be leveraged for device design, clinical study design, clinical study data analysis, design of experiments, and usability.
- Provide software and algorithm development expertise for engineering systems; plan, advise, analyze, design, test, and manage highly complex engineering systems.
- Research and recommend design options and perform experiments to determine potential design feasibility or application.
- Prepare technical reports including Design of Experiments (DOE), external interfaces, internal interfaces, component qualification, product testing, FMEA, statistical analysis.
- Assess and recommend design and development activities to determine time for completion and appropriate staffing and/or use of outside resources to reach goals.
- Responsible for design and development of systems that span the engineering disciplines of biomedical, algorithm development, electrical, embedded software, and PC software.
- Responsible for design/development activities which may include leading, participating, or supporting:
- Concept, planning, and feasibility stages
- Risk assessment
- Concept validation
- Verification testing
- Design reviews
- Participate in the all phases of development across multiple projects; investigate interchangeability, replacement, cost factors, and ease of manufacture. Coordinate with project team to define Product Requirements through interactions with end users.
- Evaluate potential product improvements and recommend design modifications.
- Master’s Degree in Biomedical Engineering, Biotechnology, or equivalent technical Degree; or equivalent with 5+ years related engineering experience
- Strong physiological background;
- Demonstrated technical experience in applying bioscience theory to engineering
- Strong root cause analytical skills
- Experience in system modeling, system simulation, and design of experiments
- Experience with real time signal processing tools, e.g., MATLAB
- Experience with ISO 13485, FDA design controls or similar regulatory environment is a plus;
- Self-starter; highly-organized; detail-oriented; highly-motivated; team player; analytical; strong interpersonal & verbal/written communication;
- Candidates with less working experience / qualification will also be considered as Engineer.
Data Science and Biomedical Engineering, Intern
- Implement machine learning framework and maintain data training system
- Collect data from hosptials, clinics and individuals
- Carry out statistical analysis of existing medical reports and cases
- University degree in a technical field (Biomedical Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or Electronic Engineering)
- Knowledge of programming languages (Python, Matlab or C/C++)
- Good problem-solving and communication skills
- Experience in clinical study set up and execution is preferred
Interested party, please send your details resume to our Human Resources Department by email firstname.lastname@example.org
. All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.